We work with lots of great businesses who supply all the services and products you would need to make your holiday complete! Therefore we have included links below that we think will be useful, along with additional pages providing more details about some of our favourite suppliers and supporters!
Luggage Transfers – to make life easier for our Walking and Cycling guests, we have linked up with Luggage Transfers Ltd, who deliver more bags for walkers and cyclists than any other company in the UK, as well as providing walking itineraries and general information for those planning a walking holiday.
Click here to access their quote form – simply fill in the details for each luggage transfer and then click the ‘send booking request’ button. They will respond with a quote by email.
Exploring on Foot:
- The Ramblers publish lists of their guided walks each month. Whilst most walks listed here are primarily intended for Ramblers members, non-members are welcomed to join as guests on two or three walks. Click on either East Devon or West Dorset group to find a route or click on these local routes (all of these are classed as moderate difficulty): Seaton to Kilmington, Jurassic Pyramid or Kilmington to Marsh.
- The South West Foot Path website publishes details of short walks (typically less than 5 miles) as well as how to get around the whole coast. Choose from a variety of themed walks: Pubs of Cafe & Teashop Walks, Heritage Walks, Wildlife Walks, Geology Walks or Easy Access Walks.
- Walking in England have free maps for you to download to plan your own route for both Walking in Devon and Walking in Dorset.
Exploring by Bike:
- Cycle Devon – news and events listed by Devon County Council.
- Cycle Route dot com that provides details of National Cycle Routes for Devon and Dorset. Just click on a route on the map to open up more details.
- Cycle West – is a project putting 3 cycling routes that will take you through South West England, Normandy and Brittany, including the Petit Tour de Manche and the Tour de Manche.